What's up, Europe? Gender, media and European integration. The story of a a young Dane exploring the continent.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

One of these days

For the past few hours I've struggled to find to music that would suit my mood. I have been in desperate need for some sort of background music to kick-start the article that I, to be honest, should have begun (and completed) yesterday.

Finally, I found it! In desperation I listened to DR Barometer playing Wonderwall (by the way I strongly recommend DR desktop (a brilliant application if you want to listen to Danish internet radio!) and found out that the perfect soundtrack would be my old Oasis CD. So I dusted off (What's the Story) Morning Glory?.

This CD has not seen the inside of a CD-player since I was sixteen. Actually, I was convinced that I would never listen to it again. But right now it's just perfect - who would have known that day should come?

Some might say that sunshine follows thunder
Go and tell it to the man who cannot shine
Some might say that we should never ponder
On our thoughts today cos they hold sway over time

Some might say we will find a brighter day
Some might say we will find a brighter day